- What’s the best dish that you cook? I'm more of a baker and love to bake a chocolate cake.
- What was your favorite subject when you were in school/growing up? Math
- What’s your all-time favorite book? Why? Battlefield of the Mind, Joyce Meyer: Reminds me that I'm in a daily battle with the enemy and that if I prepare myself, mind, and spirit that I can face any challenge because I have God and all his many promises! (Satan...what?...I'm ready to fight)
- If you had the opportunity to start your own business, what kind of business would it be? Of course...Chamel's Creations! :) My business specializes in spiritual and colorful handmade gifts to share your faith!
- What’s the best piece of advice you received from your parents? Each generation has to get better than the previous one....to grow and want better!
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?Pediatrician
- Cats or Dogs? Which one would you prefer as a pet? dog
- Did you play any sports while in school? If so, which ones? basketball
- If you could have an all-expenses paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go? Hawaii
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Having fun with my sisters and cousins at our grandparents.
- Chipotle, Qdoba, or Moe’s? not a fan of any
//QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES//